1. We will deliver your ordered goods within 7-10 days if the shipping is within the Indian Territory and 30 days if the shipping is abroad wherever delivery is possible. Ideally, we deliver the goods to all nook and corner of the world, subject to the limitations of our logistic partners. We also provide you with the option of regular delivery method and express delivery method.
2. Under regular delivery method, Orders placed before 3.00 pm on a working day will be processed within two days and may be delivered within seven to ten days provided no additional securities checks are required and stock items are available. Under express delivery method, Orders placed before 3.00 pm on a working day will be processed the same day and may be delivered within three to five days provided no additional securities checks are required and stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and public holidays.)
3. If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under our control we will inform you as soon as possible and will try to make one more attempt to deliver the goods to you, if requested by you.
4. If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under our control) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
5. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we will inform you of any delay as soon as possible and will give you the option of cancelling your order at this point.
6. Upon receipt of your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition on POD supplied by the delivery agent. If the package does not appear to be in good condition or you discover that the goods were damaged in transit, then please refuse the delivery, put a suitable remark on the POD and inform us immediately at our customer service number +91 82 8002 8002. We may offer you replacement for such goods damaged in transit. In the event, the goods returned back are found to be in good condition, then you will not be offered any replacement and your amount will be refunded after deduction of processing charges and other direct costs involved in the entire process.
7. You must be personally available to accept the delivery of the goods and sign acknowledgement of delivery/ POD. You must also mention the registration/serial number on the POD of the same Photo ID document, the details of which was provided by you at the time of placing the order on the site.
8. In case you are not personally available to accept the goods, you must authorize the person who will be accepting the goods on your behalf and you must also give a signed copy of the identification document as detailed above to the authorized person to hand-over the same to the delivery boy.
9. In case the ordered products comprise of products from more than one supplier, you may receive multiple deliveries.
10. You may choose to have a billing address different from shipping address. In this case COD will be collected from shipping address or you may choose to pay Cash/Cheque before delivery from the billing address.
11. You may choose to have a billing address different from shipping address and also avail the benefit of shipping the ordered goods at multiple addresses, for any purpose including gifting. This option can be availed by choosing any of the payment modes available except for cash on delivery. If you opt for Cash/Cheque before delivery, then the same will be collected from the billing address.